The Irish Pub company completed the design and fit-out of the first ever Irish Whiskey Museum. The Irish Whiskey Museum is situated in the heart of Dublin city and is voted on of the attractions in the city. Our design team created Murphy’s Victorian Café, McDonald’s Bar, the Retail Space and Tasting Bar making the Irish Whiskey Museum a must see attraction to learn about the history of whiskey.
The Irish Pub Company and McNally Design International have through years of experience provided innovative and high quality designs for major drinks companies such as Diageo and Jameson, creating successful food and beverage and visitor venues throughout the world.. Our team are design experts who create concept destination experiences with real value. As with the Irish Whiskey Museum, a destination design such as a visitor centre is only successful if it:
- Creates Destination Experiences
- Brings In The Curious Customer
- Adds Value To A Business And Contributes To The Bottom Line
- Enhances And Reinforces The Brand Identity
- Delivers Great Atmosphere, Drink, Food And Entertainment
- ...and in the case of a bar or pub refurbishment; Achieves A ‘Game Change’ In The Business