The Irish Pub Company created, designed, built and operated in its inaugural year the Nine Fine Irishmen Restaurant & Entertainment concept for MGM in Las Vegas.
The task set by MGM was challenging and multi-faceted. We were asked not only to design the greatest Irish pub of all time in the USA, but to research and create a memorable brand name and identity that had its roots deep in Irish culture and history and then execute the brand iconography and create its environment. Having created the brand and the architecture, we were again challenged by MGM to macro manage and operate the venue and be responsible for its ultimate success.
At the outset, we knew we would be creating a brand and building a venue with a turnover of at least of 5 to 7 million US dollars.
On this project the Irish Pub company was responsible for:
- Market Research & Analysis
- Concept Design
- Brand Creation & Development
- Detailed Design
- Materials Specifications
- Construction Drawings
- Procurement & Manufacture
- Fit Out
- Site Supervision & Design Management
- Design Interface with MGM
- Snagging Management for MGM
- F&B Menu development & execution
- Entertainment programming & execution
- Staff Hiring & Training
- Ongoing Management (1 year)
“We didn’t just import the whiskey, we imported the whole damn country.”
To learn more about Nine Fine Irishmen visit: http://www.ninefineirishmen.com/